AISI 303 K1R warning studs
Dome-shaped tactile floor warning studs made of stainless steel 303, grooved surface.
and get discount
Individual tactile surface warning studs in shape of a truncated cone are made of stainless steel and ensure long lasting stable performance.
They are also characterized by: good resistance to corrosion, abrasion, excellent resistance to weathering, ozone, sunlight and oxidation.
Strips and studs are made with pins and without pins in a variety of designs with a possible plastic insert inserted into the product.
The system has already proved good in train stations, banks, universities, entrance areas, et
- Minimal impact on staff/pedestrians during installation
- Quick and easy installation using a template on all surfaces, including concrete, ceramic tiles, asphalt, wood floors and
most other surfaces
- Embossed anti-slip surface, safe and non-slip
- Long-lasting product performance, impact resistant
- Low maintenance demands
- Walking possible immediately after installation, by full load after 24 hours
- They are modular and their universality allows endless configurations to adapt to new or existing surfaces and styles
- AISI-lines have a height of 3.5 and 5 mm, which ensures that there will be never any danger on the road
- Stainless steel ensures stability and durability of the product indoors and outdoors
- AISI-LINE offers the specifiers the possibility to maintain the aesthetics of the substrate without limitation of tactile
Tactile warning studs in the shape of a truncated cone or a dome shape should be arranged in a square grid, parallel or diagonal at 45 ° to the main direction of travel.
The tactile warning strip consists of a relief of warning studs with the possibility of arrangement in a diagonal or parallel layout:
1. Warning strip with warning studs in diagonal layout, vertical and isometric view.
2. Warning strip with warning studs in parallel layout, vertical view.
Recommended distances between tactile warning studs:
The spacing refers to the shortest distance between the centers of two adjacent tactile warning studs, which may be parallel or diagonal at an angle of 45 ° to the direction of travel. The spacing must be within the ranges given in relation to the upper diameter in the table above.
|Upper level diameter of warning studs (mm)||Axial distance between warning studs (mm)|
|12||42 to 61|
|15||45 to 63|
|18||48 to 65|
|20||50 to 68|
|25||55 to 70|