Tactile guiding plates:
Tactile guiding plates with studs in shape of longitudinal rib are recognizable by the feet and the white cane and can also be captured visually.. They are designed to alert and inform blind and partially sighted people of imminent danger or to provide them with directional instructions.
Although tactile indicators are used by blind or partially sighted people, the design and installation of tactile indicators should take into account the needs of people with reduced mobility.
- The tactile guiding plates (guiding strips) are composed of longitudinally shaped ribs that provide directional and guiding instructions.
- Tactile warning plates are ideal for retrofitting
- Location and placement of tactile warning plates (warning strips) in accordance with the applicable national standard
- Quick and easy installation
- They are suitable for application to interiors and exteriors